As I sit on my patio and listen to the birds sing so peacefully my heart is heavy with the hate and angry I have witnessed in the last 24 hours.
- neighbors cussing one another out over fireworks going off
- folks feelings hurt over misunderstood words
- others showing up to cause trouble where they don't belong
- gossip that slices like a knife through butter
- relationships on the path to destruction
Why is hate and anger easier to choose then love?
Why is gratitude so difficult to express?
Why is compassion based on one receiving something first?
I choose love, it's just too damn easy!
Comments Page available to share your thoughts.